Over the past 8 years, we’ve created what is now the most used online website platform, trusted by 50,000+ Scouts. Our focuses are ease of use, low fees and constant updates.
We work closely with The Scouts in the UK and the Boy Scouts of America, we have produced on-brand frameworks that allow us to create websites for every area of Scouting.
We can help your District by:
We’re based in Liverpool, UK, but work with Scouts worldwide.
- Ensuring you’re on-brand – our work is checked by the associations before launch.
- Covering both GDPR and cyber-security compliance without your input. We have hourly backups and a dedicated firewall solution with 100% connectivity guaranteed.
- Giving you a website presence which will improve communication, engagement and recruitment constantly within your organisation, for members, leaders and parents.
- Integrating with OSM if you wish, which will automatically update your website with the latest events, saving you time.
- Recruiting new members and volunteers, and add these into our waiting list system, organised by Unit or Group, which is easy to manage and sends invitation emails. We can feed your waiting list into Online Scout Manager too.
- Allowing for events and activities to be published online, as well booked via a booking system which can facilitate payments if required.
- Allowing for products and/or merchandise to be purchased online via an eCommerce shop, with stock control systems and dispatch management.
- Allowing for donations to be made easily via your website, facilitated by on-site Direct Debit and/or Card payments.
- Easily allowing you to showcase and take bookings/payments for your buildings, vehicles or assets, ensuring you can gain revenue without the management that goes with it.
Royal Greenwich District have customised their homepage to look slightly different, allowing for clear signposting. Take a look now.
“Developing a new District website was a daunting thought for many members of the District, but Scout Websites did everything – with almost no time or effort for the members of our team!
The best part was that we could completely trust their team to develop a website that met our needs and include what we wanted to achieve with our online presence to support our members and help recruit more adults and young people. Their work has made a significant difference to our online presence.
We have already seen an increase in the number of our members and the public engaging with the site and making enquiries. When it comes to web site development there are so many companies that talk a good game, but Scout Websites understand our needs as Scouts and their team made our vision a reality!”Matt Ellett, Royal Greenwich District
What are the next steps?
We expect to turnaround your new website in just a few weeks once we’ve got the information we need from you. We will provide a quick and easy list of what we need right at the beginning of working with you. You can get an instant one-off license fee below to take back to your team.
Get an instant quote
We provide on-brand websites to over 50,000+ Scouts worldwide.